- It’s better to develop your interpretive content first and then make the digital application. In our situation that was not an option.
- It’s difficult to be creative in developing content for the service table when you have not enough knowledge about the possibilities of the table. The Geopark team has a lack of knowledge about the possibilities of the table. The software developer has a lack of knowledge about the interpretive content. Therefore good communication is essential.
- We learned that it is worth spending more effort on developing content. The content can be used on the Microsoft service table and on the web 3.0. We also discovered that we can use content from our route-bound smartphone app and our website in the service table.
- To improve the content it’s necessary to put a lot of time in it. Don't underestimate the hours you need! In the end we found some volunteers who like to do it as their hobby.
- Be aware that the content management system is not easy if you don’t have IT specialist in your organization.
- We know that the table has more possibilities than we use at this moment. We need to have more expertise ourselves to improve it. We are looking for other applications, particularly educational games for children.